I keep making the promise that I will come here and update and then time slips away and next thing you know it's 7 months later!
Ok..so in all fairness it isn't like I haven't had a ton going on. We moved rather unexpectedly right when school started. Zach started a new job 6 weeks prior to that. Then Zach left for his deployment in October. I finished moving by myself (and the help of a couple of friends), I've made a trip to Colorado with 4 children, a trip to Arkansas with 2, still work full time, still taking orders and working on new items, designed (sort of) my website for my store, redesigned my craft blog (which I have been better about updating), attempt to get my house in some form of order, trying to lose a few pounds, and I started taking college classes again this month.
There, I think that pretty much catches up!
Lets see...Zach is gone for another 4 1/2 months so we are closing in on the halfway point of this deployment. We miss him more than he probably knows, and we can't wait for Daddy to come back home. He's doing ok over there. I think boredom is his biggest thing, when he's off work. I'm trying to keep him supplied with books and care packages.
Ashley is doing well, in Girl Scouts, 5th grade, and is still doing homeschooling. She likes it and seems to be doing well with it. She's into horses and art.
Jonathan is doing much better at his new school. His teacher is a doll, and he's made friends. His grades shot way back up to where they usually are. He's been doing remarkably well with his Dad being gone so I am very proud of him for that!
Dagen is in Kindergarten. We decided to put him back into public school so he could get that needed structure and social aspect that I think will serve him well. He likes it so far and I think it will be a better choice for him in the long run.
Jacob is his father's son. He is a playful little guy who has discovered how to laugh but not yet figured out that he could walk without holding onto things.
I've redesigned and caught up here, so I promise now I will make it a point to do better at coming here and updating.
